Corporate Social Responsibility
Because we cooperate extensively with companies from all around the world, we see it as our responsibility to strive towards the most favourable working conditions possible for those who work at our partner production facilities in Europe and the Far East. In order to achieve this goal, we have formulated our own Corporate Social Responsibility Declaration. This declaration includes the following guidelines, as established by the International Labour Organisation (ILO) of the United Nations.
– No child labour (ILO Conventions 138 and 182)
– Wages that provide a satisfactory standard of living for employees and their families (ILO Conventions 26 and 131)
– No excessive working hours ( ILO Convention 1)
– A healthy and safe working environment ( ILO Convention 155)
– No discrimination( ILO Conventions 100 and 111)
– A valid, legally-binding employment contract
Because we cooperate with many partners from all over the world, constant vigilance is necessary in order to guarantee that the guidelines listed above are fully observed. As a result, we work with agents who monitor the situation on our behalf. This allows us to guarantee employees the most favourable working conditions and facilities. It also means we can ensure that our goods are produced in a sustainable manner.
Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI)
Company Fits cooperates with production facilities affiliated with BSCI, the Business Social Compliance Initiative. BSCI is a leading business-driven initiative that supports retailers, importers and brands in improving working conditions in supply factories worldwide.